Sunday, September 18, 2011

Underwear

Underwear is hot.

I don't remember when I started to like undies the way I like them now. At least in Spain, it is not quite usual for guys to be interested in what underwear they wear and to like to buy them. Yes, a lot of boys here wear CK, D&G and all these brands and show proudly the straps above their jeans, but that's all: Calvin Klein and the kind, bought without looking at models, only colors and what cut is more comfortable. It's not that I don't look at that, but at least I try to know new brands and try new looks and cuts, the kind of things that seem odd coming from a guy, from a straight guy. Yeah, it's fine for a girl or a super queer to love and try all types of undies, but seriously: a str8 boy?

Long time ago, even before going to college, I began wearing seamless trunks, those which started to be so popular some years ago. I loved wearing trunks, as I had always been a brief kid and I could say I hated briefs. But I became bored of seamless undies, as I felt they used to wrinkle around my legs, and I hate the way the cock goes wild in there, without a marked place it can stay, so currently I only keep a couple of seamless boxers I wear very infrequently.


During my first years of college I finally bought some CK boxers, of the classic body type (on the left) and of the pro stretch line (at the right of the pic above) too. I wore them very proudly, and maybe it was by this time when I first noticed I liked the male body. I remember this just because the guy on the box of the CK pro stretch boxers is Travis Fimmel, the australian model who became famous then because his package looked pretty big in some CK ads. I liked his body when I read about the story on magazines, and he might even be the first guy I ever fantasized about! I don't like his face though!


Anyway, I went with CK undies for a long time. I bought some other lines, trying new ones when the fabric seemed comfortable and sexy, but I eventually discovered other brands of underwear during my surfings on the net. Don't know exactly how, but found about aussieBum too, and I knew I had to try them. I got some of different cuts and fabrics, from Wonderjocks (the ones that made me want to try the brand!) to other lines, and I even bought briefs! Now I love them too, and I wear hipsters or briefs randomly, being comfortable with both cuts. Since discovering the Australian brand, I have tried other brands like Andrew Christian or C-IN2, but while being with my last girlfriend I stopped getting what she called "those bizarre undies". In the last months I've been buying new ones, and 2(x)ist are next in line.

So what are your tastes on underwear? Do you like all this? I have never been able to find a straight friend who likes underwear as I like, only a couple of gay friends, and they find funny that a supposedly straight guy like me knows and likes different brands and cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment